Flower Bathing Workshop
Dates: October 15, 2022
Where: The Farm Mendocino, Albion, CA
Led by Dina Saalisi
- Reviews (0)
This half-day experiential workshop is for anyone who loves flowers and wants to learn how to connect with the spiritual energy of flowers, to heal, thrive, and live a vibrant life.
Flower Bathing is a beautiful self-healing practice of attuning our senses to the sights, smells, feelings, and inspirations that arise while in the presence of flowers. When we set our intentions, and engage deeper awareness in this way, we can easily embrace the healing energy of flowers as sacred medicine for our soul.
In our time together we will explore a deep dialogue with flowers and through this connection learn how to strengthen our innate energies of creativity, self-awareness, and empathy.
• Learn how to work with flower energy.
• Reflect on and discuss the spiritual properties of specific flowers.
• Engage in guided visualization practices.
• Explore journaling questions.
• Share in lively group discussions.
• Be nourished in a beautiful space.
• 4-hours of learning and participation in guided practices led by Dina Saalisi.
• Healing flower bouquet created by Winnie Pitrone, Flora of the Fields.
• Personalized flower remedy to use at home.
• Nature Heals journal.
• The inspiring landscape of The Farm Mendocino
Dina Saalisi, Master Flower Therapy Practitioner and Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach has been guiding others in the use of flower energy as powerful medicine for over 20-years.
Winnie Pitrone, Flora of the Fields, has been creating home-grown floral bouquets on the Mendocino Coast for over 20-years.
There are no reviews yet.