The Art of Flower Therapy ClasssEo-234TP2
The Art of Flower Therapy Class
Date: Saturdays ~ Feb. 24 – April 14, 2024
Location: 8 Sessions Live Online Zoom
Time: 10am – Noon PST
Cancellation policy: Kindly give 7-days notice for full refund.
This 8-week course is designed for anyone who would like to gain a solid foundation for using the Bach flower remedies (Bach Flower Therapy) for self-care, as well as learning how to formulate for clients, friends and family. Or for those who would like to strengthen their skills with their current Flower Therapy practice.
This intensive 8-week course includes 16 hours of experiential learning, with interactive practices, and dynamic discussions that will create a memorable learning experience.
In our time together you will:
- Learn what flower remedies are, what they provide, and how to use them.
- Discover the challenges and potential transformations for each of the original 38 Bach flower remedies, as well as Rescue Remedy® combination formula.
- Gain confidence in selecting remedies and creating combination formulas for yourself, as well as for others.
- Explore practices that engage the profound subtle energy of flowers, in order to prescribe with greater skill.
- Review remedies for working with pets, plants, and for topical use.
- Create personalized combination flower remedy formulas.
- Receive a course certificate of completion from Dina Saalisi Healing Arts.
Each portion of the class will focus on each of the Bach seven categories of emotional challenge. Learning the remedies in this way, helps you to clearly discern the subtle emotions at the core of your challenges, in order to effectively select the relevant flowers.
Learn the remedies for:
- Insufficient Interest
- Despondency or Despair
The use of flower remedies as a holistic therapy, was developed in 1930 by British physician Dr. Edward Bach. His system of using plant essences emerged as a simple method to restore out of balance emotions using liquid extracts from the flowers of wild plants and trees. This method of using the subtle energy from a select group of 38 healing flowers, promotes health and wellness by providing emotional support and restoring inner-balance.
Dina Saalisi is a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner and a National-Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. She has studied with the Flower Essence Society in Northern California and uses both the Bach and FES flower remedies in her professional practice. She teaches classes on flower therapy and healing, and is the author of “Listening to Flowers – Positive Affirmations to Invoke the Healing Energy of the 38 Bach Flowers” oracle deck.