Free Class: Bach Flower Essence Remedies for Self-HealingDina Saalisi
Free Flower Energetics Class ~ Bach Flower Essence Remedies for Self-Healing
Join me in my monthly free live-online class. Together, we will explore using the Bach flower essence remedies for self-care.
Flower essence remedies as a holistic therapy, was developed in 1930 by British physician Dr. Edward Bach. His system of using plant essences to relieve the disharmony of disease emerged as a simple method to restore out of balance emotions using liquid extracts from the flowers of wild plants and trees.
This method of working with the subtle energy from a select group of healing flowers, promotes health and wellness by providing emotional support and spiritual awareness.
In this ongoing monthly class, you will learn:
- The original Bach 38 remedies by category.
- One category each month: Fear, Uncertainty, Insufficient Interest, Loneliness, Oversensitivity, Despondency, Over-Care for Others.
- The challenges and potential transformations indicated for each flower.
- How to select remedies and create combination formulas for self-care and care of others.
- How to connect with the profound energy of flower essence remedies & practices.
- Join in lively discussions with other students & practitioners about personal experiences with remedies.
Monday November 19, 2018 – Bach Flower Essence Remedies for Over-Care For Welfare of Others
Monday December 10, 2018 – The Five Mimulus Essences for Fear
Time: 4:00pm – 5:15pm PST (all classes 75 minutes)
Location: Classes meet live-online via Zoom video conference
Instructor: Dina Saalisi, Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP)